IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
Please review it and download the attachments for a smooth arrival
Here is a detailed map to get to Windchaser Villas. You can also print or download the instructions below on your smartphone for you or your taxi driver:
- From the airport, continue straight along Airport Road to the first roundabout (where you will see Flamingos). Take a left at that roundabout, past Town Center Mall on your right.
- Keep going straight through the next two roundabouts towards Leeward Highway.
- You will pass the Do-It Centre, Wine Cellar on your right, then IGA Graceway and RBC Bank also on your right.
- You should then see the Beaches roundabout, it has a large sign on it. Go straight.
- At the next roundabout the road goes from 2 lanes to a single lane. Go straight.
- You will pass a gas station on your left, shortly after you turn right onto Long Bay Hills HWY.
- You will pass Long Bay High School on your left.
- After the speed bump, continue up the hill, then turn left onto Lignum Vitae.
- Follow the road all the way to the end until you reach a T junction. Turn left here.
- You are now on Long Bay Beach Drive. Follow the road all the way to the end and you will see the Windchaser gate in front of you.
- Welcome to Windchaser Villas!
Opening the gate
You have two options:
- To open the gate without leaving your car please dial 231-3555 when you hear the beep please enter the code 1234 and it will automatically hang-up then the gate will open.
- Manually enter Security Gate Code: 3450 (please do not give this to anyone).
We have 4 villas: Alizé, Sirocco, Mistral and Bora. The name of the villa is written outside the house on a kiteboard. Please check with the Reception Office or our property manager to see in which villa and unit you are. As you enter the villa, you will find 3 doors: Main Villa and Studio or Suite 1 and 2. If you rented 4 bedrooms, all units are yours.
In your dining area you will find the welcome guide with all the practical information you should need during your stay such as Wi-Fi passwords, contact info, safe codes etc. Please take a moment to go through it.
Please refer to your check in email for any other property specific information. unit information. As you arrive on site, come see us at the Reception Office in office hours.
Contact on island
Please use the cell phone provided and call 649.432.3450 just to let us know you’ve checked-in. Should you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via phone or email at [email protected]